You Need to Make the Most of the Opportunity
Your stake in your practice may be much more than can be reduced to a quick summary of market statistics. For many, their practice is the representation of their life’s work. It is the fruitful tree that they nurtured for years with sweat and toil, right from the point when it was just a seed of a concept in their minds, through when it was a young sapling which bore no fruit yet demanded the utmost care.
You only deserve the best price for your practice. It is your total investment and its sale is your opportunity to be rewarded for your hard work.
Having said that, a good understanding of the market forces and how to present your practice for sale is key to getting a good price.
You will have to plan ahead, cut down unnecessary costs, streamline your processes, and perfect your performance. What the buyer needs to see is an agile machine that is well-oiled and at peak ability, so to speak.
But don’t let these challenges dampen your spirits, because not only are we here to help you at each and every step, this is our area of expertise and we are only satisfied when the sellers we represent are completely satisfied, both with how things play out and the final price. We want to further explain how we achieve this at Pluto Partners.
Why choose Pluto Partners to Help You
We have been making deals happen in the dental practice sales market for over a decade now, and our directors have a combined experience of over 50 years. Pluto Partners specialize in the UK market and are thoroughly familiar with all the factors involved. With over 200 deals under our belt, and a network of 4000 registered buyers at our disposal, you can have the confidence that you are in the best hands. Some of our unique services include:
- Prompt and Professional Valuation:
- We provide an initial valuation report just within 48 hours of visiting your practice, and make available a comprehensive final valuation report within 7 days.
- We understand that while you may be the best at what you do when it comes to caring for patients with dental issues, this may be your first foray into selling a business, which comes with its unique challenge of working out the nitty-gritty of the financial, legal, and documentation requirements involved. Just like you have come to know with experience and research how best to price your dental treatment packages so that you don’t scare away your patients by being too costly or risk the viability of your practice as a business by underselling services, we too have refined our art of valuating dental practices over the years.
- When we value your business, we make sure that your asking price is a great return for your investment, while at the same it is competitive enough in the current market that it will attract some serious and quality buyers.
- Insight Knowledge and Professional Support:
- We have our finger on the pulse of the buyers in the market at all times. This is where we can offer you a huge advantage. We know the best pricing strategies and what to expect when selling dental practices that are principal-led vs. associate-led, primarily NHS-based vs. private vs. mixed, freehold vs. leasehold, and asset-based vs. share-based.
- We know how to present your dental practice for sale when confronting corporate buyers, regional players, or individual investors.
- Most important of all, we will help you fine tune your business so it is performing at its peak and shows itself as a very lucrative opportunity to prospective buyers. We will advise you on what buyers are looking for when they value a practice. Remember that even minor tweaks at increasing profit and removing underperforming assets can multiply several-fold the valuation of the business for its final selling price.
- Effective and Targeted Marketing:
- One of our secret weapons is a 360° video trailer that we create of your practice and share with eligible buyers. It is bespoke, professional, and confidential. Buyers can watch it remotely and make an informed decision. This catalyzes the whole process. What would normally take weeks to months to accomplish, now can happen in days. The traditional way to do this would be to arrange a physical visit by the buyer to the site which could take weeks to materialize, and only to find that the buyer is not interested after the visit, leaving everyone at square one.
- With our video trailer, the physical visit is only undertaken by buyers who have seen the video and are serious about moving forward. Furthermore, we market your practice to a huge network of registered buyers, so that you immediately begin to receive offers from genuinely interested parties.
- Advanced Expertise on Board
- The team at Pluto Partners includes experts from diverse backgrounds with the unifying goal of a professional and smooth experience for you. We have legal minds, business and financial gurus, and marketing experts on board.
- For clinical input, we have a dentist as a senior partner within the company.
- With our negotiation and brokerage skills, you can choose take a back seat and enjoy the show. We will guide you through all the odd legal jargon and complex financial estimations.
- It’s no coincidence that our company slogan is, “Where Competence Meets Confidence,” because we are confident that our competence will make your dental practice sale a memorable and pleasurable experience.